Friday, March 11, 2011

Uninspired

I'm not sure whether its a dip in depression after writing the first draft of my book, or not being able to come up with sixth chapter or just one of the many events or concerns that are on my mind, but I've got the block again. I haven't been able to think of things to write in my blog. I try to think of something. Maybe putting up a short story, but I don't know any I want to share right at the moment. Psycho Duck takes more time and energy than I would have hoped he would. And I always wonder 'what's the point' when I start doing something like My Writing Heroes. Still, I know it's the depression speaking during these times and not 'really' me. Doesn't change the fact that these times still happen and when they do, they suck. Still got to move on.

I'm thinking about selling some items that I own in order to get some money for self publishing.  I was thinking about printing out the books myself, but I couldn't figure out how that works.

I got to go for now. Something's weighing on my mind and I have to deal with it.

Peace and blessings
Eric Rawlinson
20110311

No comments:

Post a Comment