Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Ideas

I'm at home for the holidays, and I've been coming up with ideas as to what I should be posting on my blog. And I had several ideas I don't want to forget, so what better place than to put them on the blog itself?

So I've written some poems a while ago and recently, so it would be a good idea to share them here. Also I have some short stories I keep telling people about, so might as well put them here. Also, more Psycho Duck logs will be posted as well. I'm not sure if I should post them by log or by story arch, but I will figure that out sooner or later.

Also, I wanted to talk about some of the projects I'm working on. Well, I've started a new short story. I've been getting into the new Dungeons and Dragons starter kit I've bought, so naturally a fantasy short story was born from it. It's a little naughty, but it'll still be fun. Also, I've been inspired to pull up one of my older short stories along the same line as the new one. A naughty sword and sorcery tale. In other none erotic stories, I've been considered yet another abandoned project again, just for the hell of it and because I was inspired by the new TRON movie.

And of course, before the year is through, I should finish up the story I've written for the writing contest and actually submit it. A lot of my friends have read it, or heard me read it, and the feedback is actually pretty positive. My editor is beating my ass over the grammar, but that cannot be helped, it is their job. Overall, I feel pretty good about my chances.

Well, that's all I can think of for now. I will keep in touch.

Peace and blessings
Eric Rawlinson
20101221

No comments:

Post a Comment