Friday, December 17, 2010

Welcome

Gather round, come one and all, come hear the songs I sing
For I am the Dragon Bard and many a tale I bring


Hello. My name is Eric Rawlinson and this is my Dragon Bard blog. My friend said if I had a website he would go to it, so I thought, why don't I have a website? It would be a very good idea. So here's my first blog, or at least first blog in a long time. So where do I begin?

Well, I am a writer, a sculptor and a poet too
And I wish to share it all with you!

So I have a lot of ideas and opinions, plus a lot of short stories that people said they would like to see. So I could put all my work here for anyone and everyone to enjoy. I'll be posting my short stories, my running stories, sculptures, movie reviews and generally my musings about life, the universe and everything here. I'm hoping something good will come of it.

Peace and blessings and good luck!
Eric Rawlinson
The Dragon Bard
December 17, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment