Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chapter 13 and 14: That was satisfying

Sometimes you got to power through it to just get it out of your head. Just under 2000 words between the two of them, these two chapters are either going to become one chapter or much longer. My money is on much longer. As with a lot of the chapters, I've practically wrote down the barebones of what I want to do, along with some of the dialogue and tone I want to go for. But for now, so glad that I don't have to obsess with those scenes anymore.

I'm wondering how lazy I should be and if I should just write the last three chapters and be done with the first draft. Wondering over, it is what I'm going to do. I had plans for another chapter, but I surprisingly covered much of what I wanted to do with that chapter already and I don't think I want to draw out the story any longer than I have to, especially at this point in the writing. If more emphasis is needed, then I might add the other chapter. If not... well, I have a headache, so we'll end the thoughts as it is.

So yeah, three more chapters. Not really looking forward to one, wrote the last one pretty much in my head, and the next one I have a shit load of notes, plus I added some more fire to my main characters anger that should display quite well in an upcoming confrontation. This should be cool.

Anyway, one of those chapters is half written as it is now. I'll keep you guys posted.

Peace and blessings
Eric Rawlinson
20110222

No comments:

Post a Comment